[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Multi-line table headers conversion?

Hi,

In the JTA specification we have an issue with a table that has a multi-line header:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/issues/118

The workaround in https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/1687 appears to at least put the HTML header rows into the table body rather than the table head. Is that kind of thing fine or do we need to care about how accurately the structure of the table is from say an HTML point of view vs just being happy if it happens to render reasonably in the subset of browser version(s) that a change happens to be viewed in prior to merge.

Thanks for your input,
Tom

Back to the top