Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Merging of EE4J_8 branches?

Tom Jenkinson wrote on 3/10/20 3:16 AM:

2. Similar to https://wiki.eclipse.org/JakartaEE_New_Infra_Release_Job Specific, version change commits themselves do not even appear on the EE4J_8 branch
I would expect them to appear on master.

I can certainly start doing that. I think we should address that at the Wiki article though, unless Jakarta Transactions is the only project not doing that and I misinterpreted https://wiki.eclipse.org/JakartaEE_New_Infra_Release_Job somehow.

That process creates a branch, which you then have to merge and discard after you're sure the release is correct.  The version change commits then appear on master.

Back to the top