Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] jakarta.el implementation

Hi,

The EL implementation is build from the same project as the API. There are 3 builds:

1. API only
2. Impl only
3. Combined API + Impl

The combined one is created when building from root. API when building from /api and Impl when building from /impl.

Just as with Mojarra, we should probably split this at some point and give the impl a proper name (any suggestion? :P)

Note that the combined one is often used, and is e.g. released here:

I'll release the combined one for 4.0.0-RC1 tonight, which will be at:

<groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.el</artifactId>
<version>4.0.0-RC1</version>

Kind regards,