Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] XML namespace under Jakarta

Just for the record, the proposed path was
to replace http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/... with
http://jakarta.ee/xml/ns/jakartaee/...

So if the old URL has "javaee" in the file name part of the path,
it would be replaced by "jakartaee" in the file name part of the new
path, and the host would change to jakarta.ee.

But we need to wait for Ivar and Eclipse to make a final decision.
They might decide that they want a subdomain (xmlns.jakarta.ee)
to better be able to split the traffic based on load.