Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Batch Spec progress + How to link to TCK test bundle ?

Scott, I think I answered most of your questions in my earlier email, but let me know if you still have questions.

I took a quick look at your TCK bundle...

Is it possible to create a zip file, for consistency?

Please consider using this version of the EFTL license file.