Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [DISCUSS] Include Jakarta MVC in EE 11

So a query of our WildFly development team has resulted in them not
wanting to be forced to support this at a platform or profile level as
they simply see no demand for it. While there is integration with
RESTeasy available, we get no usage numbers from that module. They
have suggested creating an experimental feature pack to gather Red Hat
community interest in non-platform/profile specifications. The
following Red Hat issue will track the feature pack:

https://issues.redhat.com/browse/WFLY-18265

For EE11 this means that Red Hat will vote against inclusion of MVC in
either the platform or a profile.