Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta Security and MicroProfile JWT interlock call

Further to today's call, I have started a googledoc to draft the proposal that we are going to either submit to Jakarta EE or MP. Please directly comment on the proposal and we will iterate on it. We will try to finalise the proposal in the next call and start the specification.

Thanks
Emily