Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Prefixing spec project names on Eclipse infra with "jakarta-"

Hi,
As you mentioned, I agree that renaming projects such as jakarta-security, jakarta-data, etc. would be useful.
I think that more detailed and understandable naming like this would make it easier for non-native English speakers to understand and comprehend.
Kind regards