Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Moving MicroProfile JWT to Jakarta Security?

I would like to volunteer to move this issue forward via chairing some calls to discuss the technical solutions for this issue. I have created this doodle pool for anyone who is interested in the discussion of the issue where Jakarta security uses MicroProfile JWT. We had some internal conversations in IBM and will prosent a couple of options to this issue and would like to hear some feedback from you. Please register your interest and availability so that I can schedule a call accordingly.

Thanks
Emily