Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] CDI certification requirements for Jakarta EE 10

Specifically, the Core Profile 10 spec says the Java SE set of CDI features is not required.

The Web Profile 10 spec doesn’t mention CDI aside from the link.  The Platform 10 spec mentions CDI 3.0, which is a known issue:

I’d assume the Java SE requirements of CDI are also not required for Web Profile and Platform, but we’d like some confirmation/feedback.

--
David Blevins