Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Latest CU results with Eclipse GlassFish

Ed,

Thanks for sending this note.

I find Ondro's comment to be very interesting in that we may have a workaround of running the ee.jakarta.tck.concurrent.spec.ManagedExecutorService.resourcedef.ManagedExecutorDefinitionWebTests.testCopyCompletableFutureEJB test separately so it won't fail.

That sounds like a valid workaround to me.  If anyone disagrees please comment on the issue as to why.

Scott