[jakartaee-platform-dev] Release review progress of Jakarta EE 10 platform Full Profile

Hi,

Since, GlassFish now passes the EE 10 Full Profile TCK, I believe that we can proceed with the release review. The PR is already created here: https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/498

There are a few outstanding things to do that I know of:

Can somebody from the platform cmmitters have a look if they can do any of the above and check whether something else must be done before going to the ballot?

We need Scott who originally raised the specification PR to update the PR and move it out of the draft mode. If Scott isn't around (he might be on holiday these days), can somebody else raise a new PR so that we can get all things ready for a ballot?

    All the best,,
    Ondro Mihalyi

    Director, Jakarta EE expert
    OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
    Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932

    Back to the top