[jakartaee-platform-dev] Can we not to spin off separate discussion threads for one conversation?

In the thread of

[jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: Standardizing new TCK packages (was:package prefixes for Jakarta Batch TCK-related classes?org.eclipse.ee4j.batch ?)

suddenly three thread discussions were created. Two of them are by Lukas and one is by Dmitry. May I suggest that we stay with one thread as it is difficult to join the discussions together:)? Not sure whether it is to do the individual email setting... If it can be configured, it will be great.

--
Thanks
Emily

Back to the top