Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Reza Rahman" ---01/03/2022 06:05:08 PM---Was the final tally ever shared? Just wanted to know if we "Reza Rahman" ---01/03/2022 06:05:08 PM---Was the final tally ever shared? Just wanted to know if we got a few  more votes in the end.

From: "Reza Rahman" <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "jakartabatch developer discussions" <jakartabatch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "jakartaee-platform developer discussions" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/03/2022 06:05 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartabatch-dev] Jakarta Batch + CDI integration POLL results
Sent by: "jakartaee-platform-dev" <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Was the final tally ever shared? Just wanted to know if we got a few more votes in the end.

On 12/5/21 3:39 PM, Scott Kurz wrote:

    Reza,

    Please by all means, try to push for more results.  Maybe there's a way to publicize via Jakarta One this week?

     If we get any more I'll update the PR capturing the details.

    I'd just sent that out noticing the count seems to have stopped (it's still at 63, same as when I sent the email).

    Scott Kurz
    WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience

    skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

    Inactive
          hide details for "Reza Rahman" ---12/04/2021
          12:35:46 PM---Scott, It’s OK to move forward with status quo.
          Shouldn’t"Reza Rahman" ---12/04/2021 12:35:46 PM---Scott, It’s OK to move forward with status quo. Shouldn’t we wait a bit for the results though? Less