Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE common functionality

It is entirely possible I am missing something here - isn’t this what CDI Core/Lite is supposed to address? Otherwise the Annotations API is probably a fine place. There is certainly precedent for such use of the API.

Reza Rahman