[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 10 Release Plan *Draft*

As discussed on the Platform call yesterday, here is a Draft version of the Jakarta EE 10 Release Plan:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U24VmTzAfXcn3WBnVcolb8vhZO-Pnk_bit0CKh_d2jM/edit?usp=sharing

Several of the items have already been thoroughly discussed via Issues, Mailing Lists, and/or the Platform call.  So, I am not expecting a great deal of controversy.  But, please review carefully and let me know if I have missed anything.  Everybody has at least Comment access to this document.  You can provide comments in the doc itself (preferred) or via this email chain.  A few of you have full Edit access to this document (ie. spec committee members) -- please use Suggestion mode to make any suggested updates so that I can track them.

Thank you in advance for this review.  The goal is to wrap this up at Tuesday's (07/27) Platform Call.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)

Back to the top