Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Image formats in the specification

There is a table in this article that highlights many of the popular ones like Inkscape, LibreOffice Draw and some I don't know.
https://www.goodfirms.co/blog/best-free-open-source-Vector-Graphics-Software

I happen to use this $9.99 one on the Mac:
https://boxy-svg.com