[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 10 Plan Review tracking

We have so many Plan Reviews being created, reviewed, and balloted that I was finding it quite confusing and hard to manage...  To that end, I created the following Github Project to help monitor all of the work that is going into these Plans. Maybe it will help more than just me... ;-)  Comments and suggestions are always welcome.  Thanks!

https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/projects/1

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)

Back to the top