Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Looks like we made it!

On 11/6/20 11:34 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
Awesome job Kevin and everyone.

+1000!

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro <http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro>

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 5:07 PM Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Good day!
    I really hate to jinx myself, but it looks we are going to make our
    deadline of having all of the Jakarta EE 9 Specification PRs to
    ballot by EOD today, Nov 06! *Congratulations and Thank You!*

    You can see by our Project Board
    <https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/17>that the only Spec
    PR not to ballot yet is the Platform Spec:
    https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/252
    <https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/252>

    That PR is complete, but it's going through some final review and
    approvals before it's put up for ballot.  It should be going up
    later this afternoon.  Like I said, I hate to jinx myself, but I
    feel good enough about its chances to warrant this note.  :-)

    Once this last PR goes to ballot, we have the two week voting
    period, and then we should be able to indicate that Jakarta EE 9 is
    complete on *Friday, Nov 20*!

    Enjoy the weekend!  And, Thanks again!

    Kevin Sutter
    STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
    e-mail: sutter@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>     Twitter:
      @kwsutter
    phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter
    <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwsutter>