Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] CANCELED: Jakarta EE Platfrom Call Match17, 2020 at 11:00 EDT

Sorry to hear, this was the first time I could have joined it ;-/

Is it Weekly or bi-weekly?

Werner

From: Ivar Grimstad
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 15:12
To: jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jakartaee-platform-dev] CANCELED: Jakarta EE Platfrom Call Match17, 2020 at 11:00 EDT

There are no agenda items, so we will cancel this call.

If you have something to bring up with the group, don't hesitate to send it on the mailing list or add it to the agenda for next week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EJ2ilaPhMnQqa3aw6AmwjRbBPGL3_np4uuwklgfqPZI/edit?usp=sharing

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.