Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] version numbers and release qualifiers

Argh!  Of course you're right.  I even intended to do that and then forgot about it.  I'll update it tomorrow.  Let's see if there's any other comments.
In particular, maybe we can resolve the upper case / lower case issue for
release qualifiers.