Re: [jakartaee-examples-dev] About overall project status and pending PR's

Thank you for the quick reply.
Sure, thank you. I'll be happy to keep helping on the project.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:54 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the mail. It looks like Manfred just merged everything. We could probably do with some additional committers. If you like, I think I can start an comitter election for you.

WDYT?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms