[jakartaee-examples-dev] Git and Pull . . . my hair out and I don't have much left

First, I used the wrong name and email address in the git config. Forced to edit a file meaninglessly to fix this so I could push.

I corrected this but now I was told I did not have a signed-off-by section in my commit. Forced to edit a file meaninglessly to fix this so I could push.

Correcting this didn’t give me the all clear message.

Closed the pull request and created a new pull request believing everything was in place but now I’m told I have not signed the appropriate documents. I really thought I did.

I’m sure its my fault, I just don’t know how many things I have done wrong and if I have enough fingers on one hand to count them.

I guess I can start over again with a new fork.

I await further instructions before I break something important.

Back to the top