Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Microsoft is now Enterprise Member of the Jakarta EE Working Group

<Putting LJC Hat on very firmly>

It's great to see one of the major cloud vendors join! I think it demonstrates that Jakarta EE has some broad appeal here with developers wanting to use that technology in a cloud environment.  It's also awesome to see two of the longer serving members of this community be able to engage in an official capacity.

Cheers,
Martijn