Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee - Committer Member Election

Hey Tetiana,

that is great!

I will assume you are going for Participant Member representative seat.  We'll start election for that one as well in the new 2021 and you'll be a great candidate for that!

I will get in touch with you once we open that one for the nominations!

Exciting times!!!

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-12-21 3:07 p.m., Tetiana Fydorenchyk wrote:

Hi,

I would like to nominate myself as a candidate for the seat in the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee.

Being a Vice President of Marketing in Jelastic, I'm communicating tightly with the Java community and cloud customers in general through blog publications, conferences, webinars and user groups. I believe that my experience in content creation, arranging online events, handling PR activities and leading social media can be in hand for Jakarta EE project growth.

Best regards,

Tetiana

--
Tetiana Fydorenchyk