[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee - Committer Member Election

I hereby like to nominate myself as a candidate to the vacant seat in the Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee.

Since several years I am an active participant of Jakarta EE (in particular, Jakarta REST), and I am a frequent author, YouTuber, and conference speaker. I am not afiliated with any member company but serve as a volunteer committer.

The driver behind my nomination is that I like to provide the view angle of the user community, so marketing can better cover the actual user interests.

Back to the top