Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Champions

> On Mar 22, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 2018-03-21 5:36 AM, Mark Little wrote:
>> But does Eclipse have something already in place we could leverage?
>
> No we do not.
>
>> Failing that I assume we’d need to define rules for becoming a champion, a logo (!) etc.
>
> Sorry, but we do not currently have the resources to create this program.

Vincent runs the current Java Champions program and is a friend.  I'd be happy to reach out to him learn what I can and draft up something to inch us closer to something we can collectively approve.

There'd be no funding of course till we get Influencer members, but at least this would get us closer to a vision of how it'd work which might motivate Influencers to show up and take over running the program.

-David

Back to the top