Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [External] : Re: Issue for call tomorrow

Regardless what we decide, we should be clear that implementations are not treated exactly the same as Specifications -- By specification I mean all of it (the spec. docs., the Spec. Java Doc, the TCK and all of it's accompanying documentation). I am on board that API binaries do not need to be a strictly "controlled."