Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [External] : [BALLOT] Approve the Jakarta TCK package naming convention ee.jakarta.tck.[spec]

Here was the aim on how this new namespace would be enforced (see last bullet):

 - https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-dev/msg03062.html

That text didn't make it into the vote on the platform list or here, but it was the intention to make that clear in the vote text.

-David