Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Process for signing final binaries

David,

Have a look at https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/promote_nightly_tck_bundles/

You will need to log in to look at the configuration (script) details. It looks like they are using scp.

Some additional links that might be useful

https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Use_mirror_sites.2Fsee_which_mirrors_are_mirroring_my_files.3F

Much of the details are written on pages at Eclipse. From the wiki, look up 'common infrastructure.' Probably if you get stuck reach out to one of the web admins. denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been quite helpful.

Also, if you have specific questions about what the TCK jobs do, you can ask on jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

-- Ed