Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] AJUG joins Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome AJUG, Vincent, and Pratik! Very glad to see this.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | @kito99@mastodon.social LinkedIn
Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.