[jakarta.ee-community] The 2024 Jakarta EE Developer Survey is Now Available!

Dear Jakarta EE Community members,

The 2024 Jakarta EE Developer Survey is now available!

Through this annual survey, we aim to gather valuable insights into the needs, priorities, and perceptions of the enterprise Java developer community. For the past seven years, we’ve collected insights from thousands of developers around the world that have helped the Jakarta EE Working Group foster an environment that supports the evolution and growth of cloud native Java technologies.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. The results of the survey will be published in September.

The developer survey is also available in Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. Thanks to the amazing and vibrant Jakarta EE community members who helped with the translations.

Here are the links to the language-specific survey questions

Chinese Translation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZ22CJJ?lang=zh

Also, to make it easier for you to spread the word on socials, we have prepared a social kit here

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Shabnam
--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top