Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Community input is needed for Jakarta EE 11

Hello All!

thanks to everyone who contributed to Jakarta EE 11 Discussion document, but if you had not a chance to do it yet, now is the time! I would like to invite you to provide your input by EOD Tuesday March 27th, after that we'll with creating issues in the GitHub and continue refining the discussion there.

Many thank!

Tanja

On 2023-03-18 11:56 a.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Hello Jakarta EE Community,

as you are aware we are now focusing on planning of Jakarta EE 11 release. Input from the community is essential for the advancement of the specifications!

Can you please provide your comments and suggestions in the? This will shape up release plans for individual / component specifications as well as the Platform or any of the Profiles.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter:@TanjaEclipse