Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Looking for Volunteers for the Jakarta EE Booth at Devnexus 2023

> Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions

Is the purpose of this  conference  to persuade  Application Developers to change direction  to JakartaEE, If so  is that what is expected from the "volunteer" to pitch the  benefits of JakartaEE to Application Developers over other competing technologies  and also to Software House'  technology decision makers to take up JakartaEE for their next project or even migrate from their current applications ?

Regards
Zahid