[jakarta.ee-community] Community Day - Help Needed!

Folks,

As you may be aware, there is a Jakarta EE/MicroProfile part of Community Day at EclipseCon. In previous years, we had no trouble at all coming up with 5-7 high quality, roughly hour long sessions. The trick though is that the events were virtual and free. This year we are running into issues likely because it is neither. This is where your help is really needed.

Do you think you can make it to EclipseCon Community Day (it's on October 24th)? Do you think you can speak credibly on any of these topics or other relevant ones: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QPeINv3fT6bwgC0BixqwI4Nx9aJyZK2_PuYuo0QCc10/edit?usp=sharing? If so, this year we honestly need your help in making the event successful. Note, you will need to pay for Community Day even as a speaker (I did).

Can you please let me know as soon as possible? The sooner we can button this down, the sooner we can get the word out and start on building attendance. If you want to promote, get contributors for or build a community around a Jakarta EE/MicroProfile technology/project, I can't think of a smarter mechanism than speaking here.

Thanks in advance for your help. Just respond to me here to get going.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure at Microsoft
reza.rahman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx