Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Blogging and Speaking Ideas

Hi Reza,

These are all excellent ideas. Thank you very much for sharing all these with me. I will definitely go through them.
I liked the `Top __ Jakarta EE Features in __ Minutes.' This can certainly be a LIVE coding session.

About the blogging content, I can easily start writing a series on foojay.io, and perhaps publish them on some other platforms.

I will go over all these over the next couple of weeks, and I will defiantly reach out to you If I have questions or need help.

Thank you,
-
Bazlur Rahman
@bazlur_rahman