Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Jakarta EE Developer Survey - Please Help

Done ;-)

On Sun, 1 May 2022 at 04:18, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gentle reminder that the survey closes Friday. This is one of the
easiest contributions to Jakarta EE you can make.

Here is a fresh tweet to help spread the word:
https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1520587176496541697.