From:        "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/01/2020 09:18
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [ADD Platform Tuesday Call recordings- past & future] to the Youtube channel #787
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amelia,
Every Project within Jakarta EE can have their own set of github pages.  The Platform project has their github pages:
https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/

Not every project is using this feature, but the Platform project has been.  On this page, you can find references related to the Platform Specification Project and it's deliverables (including a link to the minutes page).

Point being is that we are not trying to hide this information.  But, I agree it may not be intuitive to find.  And, actually this is a known issue across the wider Jakarta EE ecosystem.  We have many areas to house information (jakarta.ee, github repos, github pages, wikis, specifications repo, etc) and sometimes it's not the easiest to find the information you are looking for.  This is probably a bigger issue that needs some oversight to resolve over the whole project, not just the Platform piece of it.  This question/issue should probably be discussed at the Steering Group level to help give some focus.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: