[jakarta.ee-community.china] December 6th - JakartaOne Livestream 2022 - CfP is now opened!

Hello Jakarta EE Community!

as we are just about to release Jakarta EE 10, I would like to let you know that beside JakartaOne Livestream events in different languages

JakartaOne Livestream - German
JakartaOne Livestream - Chinese
JakartaOne LiveStream - Japanese
JakartaOne Livestream - Portuguese - still time to attend this one live as it is on September 29th!

we are working to have celebration of the community efforts on December 6th, 2022 with our annual JakartaOne Livestream 2022.

We just opened Call for Papers (direct link https://www.papercall.io/jakartaone-2022) and I would like to invite you to submit a talk!

This year we are lucky to have the following community members as our independent Program Committee, who will be selecting talks

  • Josh Juneau
  • Mary Grygleski
  • Edwin Dirks
  • Mala Gupta
  • Otavio Santana

Please submit a talk and stay tuned for the registrations for our event of the year!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top