[jakarta.ee-community.china] EclipseCon 2021 and Community Day

Dear Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community,

I want to remind you about EclipseCon 2021 that starts next week. If you have not already, I would like to invite you to register for the event.

Also, Monday October 25th is reserved for the Community Day! Please visit Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java for details, but I will share the schedule here also.

We all know that Open Source Software is dependent on the community work and I am grateful that our community is so involved making the great progress on projects each day. I would like to recognize the amazing community work from the organizers of the Jakarta EE Community Day: Reza Rahnman, Werner Keil and Petr Aubrecht. Thank You so much your work and contributions are greatly appreciated!

Please join us to celebrate our achievements and get glimpses of what  is ahead of us.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse