Re: [jacc-dev] Status for EE 10 specification update PR

Hi,

We delivered an initial RC of the API:
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/authorization/jakarta.authorization-api/2.1.0-RC1/

And an initial milestone of a compatible implementation, this being Eclipse Exousia:
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/org/glassfish/exousia/exousia/2.1.0-M1/

A small but important number of changes were merged:
https://github.com/jakartaee/authorization/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+label%3A2.1

The driving feature from the release plan, authorization modules per application (instead of global for the server), however has not been delivered yet. See https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jacc/releases/2.1

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms