Re: [jacc-dev] [glassfish-dev] [es-dev] Jakarta Authorization standalone implementation based on GF code

Thanks a lot for volunteering. I've added you to the list: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-exousia
Thanks.

I don't see comments in the project page yet. I don't know if that's just my account.
When I login with my account, I am able to see the comment panel editor to write comments.

Regards.
Gurkan