[iot-wg] Next Edge Native SIG Agenda —February 14, 2024

Hi everyone.

Below is the planned agenda for the next meeting of the Edge Native SIG, scheduled for Wednesday, February 14, 2024, at 11 am EST / 5 pm CEST. I am looking forward to speaking with you all.

Agenda Topics

Moderator

Minutes

Reminder: Edge Native SIG chair

Frédéric Desbiens

5

News

Frédéric Desbiens

5

Project update: Eclipse zenoh

Zenoh team

10

Other Project updates

All

5+

Feel free to propose additional agenda points by replying to this email.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager and Evangelist — Embedded, IoT, and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Mastodon: @fdesbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx