Re: [iot-pmc] New Project Proposal Eclipse Kanto-Auto

Would be ok for me either way. +1 from me if the project prefers IoT over automotive.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 12:25 PM Hudalla Kai (BD/TOA-IDE2) via iot-pmc <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@jreimann This seems to be mostly automotive related, so I wonder if this should me overlooked by the PMC of the Automotive TLP?

On the other hand, as it is closely related to the Kanto project, I would also be fine with having it under the IoT PMC umbrella.

WDYT?

Kai

Von: iot-pmc <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Eclipse Management Office EMO via iot-pmc <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. April 2024 01:48
An: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Eclipse Management Office EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [iot-pmc] New Project Proposal Eclipse Kanto-Auto

Dear PMC,
please respond to this message with a +1 if you're prepared to take on responsibility for overseeing the governance of this new project.
Proposal link: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-kanto-auto

Bug link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/729

Project Description: Eclipse Kanto-Auto provides extensions to the Eclipse Kanto project focused on automotive market segment capabilities by standardizing and securing CAN communications. Kanto-Auto contributes the J1939 and UDS translator services to Eclipse Kanto and thus meets the automotive industry specific needs for CAN communications and security.
Thanks in advance,
Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation