Re: [iot-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse OneOFour

+1 from me for the release

AFAIK the IP log is already approved, and since this split off the NeoSCADA project (which means that I am biased here) I guess there shouldn't be much to do from a release perspective.

And congratulations on getting here :)