[iot-pmc] Propose ideas for GSoC 2021

Hi everyone,

Google Summer of Code is coming up again. Eclipse projects can participate in that program.

If you are interested, now is the right time to add your ideas or proposals to the idea list:

  * https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_Ideas

To learn mode about GSoC, see the following page:

  * https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/

Of course, you can also reach out on this mailing list, the Mattermost instance, our Slack Channel, or to me personally if you have any questions.

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / R&D Product Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top