Re: [iot-pmc] Release review request for Kapua 1.2.0

+1 from me

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 6:04 PM Morson, Stefano <stefano.morson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

   since the previous review request was not feasible for the May 22nd, we postponed the Eclipse Kapua release 1.2.0 (minor release) to June 5th.

The release review information is available at [1] and the IP Log has been re-submitted to include the latest PR we had to merge.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stefano Morson

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kapua/releases/1.2.0

Best regards,
Stefano Morson

From: Morson, Stefano
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 5:21 PM
To: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Release review request for Kapua 1.2.0

Hi all,

  the Eclipse Kapua project would like to release Kapua 1.2.0 (minor release) on May 22nd.

The release review information is available at [1] and the IP Log has been submitted. To be honest we had to merge some few PR after the IP Log submission but with no impact on the IP side.

I apologize for asking the review so close to the end-of-review date, unfortunately we had to manage some adjustments that were required.

Best regards,
Stefano Morson

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kapua/releases/1.2.0

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage

Back to the top