Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Milo 0.3.0 Release Review

+1, congrats!

Thanks,

--Dave

From: <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 6:09 AM
To: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Milo 0.3.0 Release Review

Okay, I've updated the review description with a short list of the important user-facing changes.

I've been a bit careless tracking changes because a lot of it is just behind the scenes development or small bug fixes.

When I hit 1.0 I do intend to meticulously track changes via the Issues list and generate change logs using closed Issues.