Re: [iot-pmc] Please approve release of Hono 0.9

As I am involved in the project, I will abstain from voting.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:11 PM Kai Hudalla <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

the Hono team would like to release Hono 0.9 by the end of the month.
The release review is scheduled for Feb 20th already. What we need from your guys
is the approval of the release and the review material [1] in particular.

Please vote in reply to this mail.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono/releases/0.9/review

Thanks,
Kai

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top