Re: [iot-pmc] Committer Election for Ege Korkan on Eclipse Thingweb has started

Hi Daniel,

Yes, it makes perfect sense to me to nominate Ege AFTER the playground project has been moved to Eclipse as you can then clearly show that he has contributed valuable stuff to Eclipse.
Until then, nobody knows whether his contribution will indeed end up at Eclipse and thus there is imho no ground for a nomination as of now.

Regards,
Kai

P.S.: I have retired from the IoT PMC (so don’t take the above as an official PMC statement), but I'm happy to finish any discussions that I’ve started ;-)